Tài liệu giành riêng cho học viên lớp 12 bao gồm những bài luyện Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 1 trang chủ Life, những thắc mắc trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh đều phải có đáp án và phân tích và lý giải cụ thể, những thắc mắc được biên soạn theo dõi công tác SGK Tiếng Anh cũ theo dõi những unit, bào bao gồm những đề chính ngữ pháp – kể từ vựng, ngữ âm – trọng âm, hiểu hiểu, tương thích mang đến chúng ta ôn luyện cho những đề kiểm, ôn đua Đại Học (THPT Quốc Gia)
Bạn đang xem: Home life Môn Tiếng anh Lớp 12
Trích đoạn tài liệu
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
|A. hospital||B. mischievous||C. supportive||D. special|
|2. A. family||B. whenever||C. obedient||D. solution|
|3. A. biologist||B. generally||C. responsible||D. security|
|4. A. confident||B. important||C. together||D. exciting|
|5. A. possible.||B. university||C. secondary||D. suitable|
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each sentence.
6. Each of us must take ______ for our own actions.
A. probability B. ability C. possibility D. responsibility
7. These quick and easy _______ can be effective in the short term, but they have a cost.
A. solve B. solvable C. solutions D. solvability
8. John is _______ only child in his family ví his parents love him a lot.
A. a B. an C. the D. no article
According to tướng the quấn, John is the most _______ for the position of executive secretary.
A. supportive B. caring C. suitable D. comfortable
She got up late and rushed to tướng the bus stop.
A. came into B. went leisurely C. went quickly D. dropped by
Billy, come and give bầm a hand with cooking.
help B. prepared C. be busy D. attempt
Whenever problems come up, we discuss them frankly and find solutions quickly.
happen B. encounter C. arrive D. clean
What are the _______ of that country? – I think it is some kinds of cheese and sauces.
drinks B. beverages C. grains D. special dishes
Peter tried his best and passed the driving test at the first _______.
try B. attempt C. doing D. aim
Where is Jimmy? – He is ____ work. He is busy ____ his monthly report.
on / for B. in / about C. to tướng / through D. at / with
With greatly increased workloads, everyone is _______ pressure now.
under B. above C. upon D. out of
We are not allowed _______ jeans at school.
wear B. to tướng wear C. wearing D. worn
Sometimes I vì thế not feel lượt thích _______ to tướng my sibling about my troubles.
talk B. to tướng talk C. talking D. talked
The worker was _______ his quấn expected, ví he was offered a raise.
more hard-working B. as hard-working than
more hard-working than thở D. more hard-working as
John _______ a respectful and obedient student.
said to tướng be B. is said C. is said being D. is said to tướng be
I love _______ films but I seldom find time to tướng go the cinema.
see B. saw C. seen D. seeing
In the last hundred years, traveling _______ much easier and more comfortable.
becomes B. has become C. became D. will become
In the 19th century, it _______ two or three months to tướng cross North America by covered wagon.
took B. had taken C. had taken D. was taking
In the past the trip _______ very rough and often dangerous, but things _______ a great khuyến mãi in the last hundred and fifty years.
was / have changed B. is / change
had been / will change D. has been / changed
Now you _______ from Thành Phố New York to tướng Los Angeles in a matter of hours. [not more than]
are flying B. would fly C. will fly D. can fly
When Carol _______ last night, I ______ my favorite show on television.
was calling / watched B. called / have watched
called / was watching D. had called / watched
By this time next summer, you _______ your studies.
completes B. will complete
are completing D. will have completed
Right now, Jim _______ the newspaper and Kathy _______ dinner.
reads / has cooked B. is reading / is cooking
has read / was cooking D. read / will be cooking
Last night at this time, they _______ the same thing. She _______ and he_______ the Newspaper.
are doing / is cooking / is reading
were doing / was cooking / was reading
was doing / has cooked / is reading
had done / was cooking /read
When I _______ trang chủ last night, I _______ that Jane _______ a beautiful candlelight dinner.
had arrived / discovered / prepared
was arriving / had discovered / was preparing
have arrived / was discovering / had prepared
arrived / discovered / was preparing
Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to tướng the original one.
They are not allowed to tướng go out in the evening by their parents.
- Their parents vì thế not want them to tướng go out in the evening.
- Their parents never let them to tướng go out in the evening.
- Going out in the evening is permitted by their parents.
- Although their parents vì thế not allow, they still go out in the evening.
- Although my parents are busy at work, they try to tướng find time for their children.
My parents are ví busy at work that they cannot find time for their children.
- Busy at work as my parents are, they try to tướng find time for their children.
- My parents are too busy at work to tướng find time for their children.
- My friends rarely have time for their children because they are busy at work.
- His eel soup is better than thở any other soups I have ever eaten.
Of all the soups I have ever eaten, his eel soup is the best.
- I have ever eaten many soups that are better than thở his eel soup.
- His eel soup is the worst of all soups I have eaten.
- His eel soup is good but I have ever eaten many others better.
- She gets up early to tướng prepare breakfast ví that her children can come to tướng school on time.
Despite her getting up early to tướng prepare breakfast, her children cannot come to tướng school on time.
- Because she wants her children to tướng come to tướng school on time, she gets up early to tướng prepare breakfast.
- If she does not get up early to tướng prepare breakfast, her children will not come to tướng school on time.
- Unless she gets up early to tướng prepare breakfast, her children will not come to tướng school on time.
The last time I went to tướng the museum was a year ago.
- I have not been to tướng the museum for a year.
- A year ago, I often went to tướng the museum.
- My going to tướng the museum lasted a year.
- At last I went to tướng the museum after a year.
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
Jean spent her first few years in Hooper and her family moved to tướng Otsego early in her life. She was only ten when her father died unexpectedly, leaving her mother to tướng raise and tư vấn their family alone. Her mother soon went to tướng work outside the trang chủ to tướng provide for the family, and Jean, being one of the oldest, had to tướng help care for her younger siblings. Although she had much responsibility at trang chủ, Jean thoroughly enjoyed school and was an excellent student. She went on to tướng graduate 10th in her class at Otsego High School in 1953.
While still in high school, Jean met a young man named Charles “Chuck” Holly, at a dance in Alamo; and they were quite taken with each other. Over the next few years, their love for each other blossomed and they were married on February 24, 1953, while Jean was still in school. At the time, Chuck was serving his country in the military, and had come trang chủ on leave to tướng marry his sweetheart. Unfortunately, shortly thereafter, he was sent overseas to tướng serve in Korea for the next fifteen months.
Upon his discharge, the couple settled into married life together in the Plainwell, Otsego area. To help make ends meet, Jean went to tướng work at the collection bureau in Kalamazoo for a while, before taking a job at the cheese company in Otsego. In 1964, Chuck and Jean were overjoyed with the birth of their son, Chuck, who brought great joy into their lives. Jean remembered how her mother was always gone ví much working after her father died and she did not want that for her son, ví she left her job to tướng devote herself to tướng the role of a mother.
After Jean’s father passed away, her mother used to tướng _______.
- work outside the trang chủ B. be a housewife
- support the family alone D. work as a secretary
Which is not referred to tướng Jean?
- She was a responsible girl.
- She never helped her mother with household chores.
- She often did well at school.
- She went to tướng high school.
Jean’s husband was a _______.
- teacher B. dancer C. soldier D. servant
- served in the military B. lived in Korea for fifteen months
- had a daughter D. got married when she was a student
Which is not TRUE about Jean?
- She disliked staying at trang chủ and taking care of her child.
- She worked outside the trang chủ before she had a child.
- She was very happy when she got a baby.
- She quit her job to tướng look after her baby.